- Your hair and scalp must be completely dry before applying Ivermectin Lotion
- Apply Ivermectin Lotion directly to dry hair and scalp.
- Completely cover your scalp and hair closest to the scalp first, and then apply outwards towards the ends of your hair.
- Rub Ivermectin Lotion throughout your hair.
- It is important to completely cover your entire head so that all lice and eggs are exposed to the lotion. Be sure that each hair is coated from the scalp to the tip.
- Use sufficient quantities to completely cover hair and scalp.
- Allow Ivermectin Lotion to stay on your hair and scalp for 10 minutes after it has been applied. Start timing after you have completely covered your hair and scalp with Ivermectin Lotion.
- After 10 minutes, completely rinse Ivermectin Lotion from your hair and scalp using water only.
- After application of Ivermectin Lotion, you or anyone who helps you to apply the lotion should wash hands properly
Losectil-20mg (Per Pata)
Omeprazole is indicated for the treatment of-
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer
- NSAID-associated duodenal and gastric ulcer
- As prophylaxis in patients with a history of NSAID-associated duodenal and gastric ulcer
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Long-term management of acid reflux disease
- Acid-related dyspepsia
- Severe ulcerating reflux esophagitis
- Prophylaxis of acid aspiration during general anesthesia
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Helicobacter pylori-induced peptic ulcer.