Adults (over 18 years): To be applied sparingly to the affected area at night, in the morning and after each evacuation up to a maximum of 4 applications a day. Thoroughly cleanse the affected area, dry and apply ointment on a gauze dressing. For internal conditions use the rectal applicator provided. Use for a maximum period of one week. This is topical administration only.
Pediatric Use: This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years old.
Betaburn Ointment 25 gm
• Leg ulcer
• Surgical wound
• Obstetric wound
• Cracked nipple
Dosage & Administration:
A thin layer of Betaburn™ ointment should be applied to the whole burn/affected area 3-4 times daily.
Betaburn™ ointment is available 25 gm in Lami tube.
Candirox Nail Lacquer
- Before starting treatment, any loose nail or nail material should be removed using nail clippers or nail files. If one has diabetes or problems with numbness in toes or fingers, he/she should talk to the health care provider before trimming the nails or removing any nail material
- Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer should be applied evenly over the entire nail plate once daily (preferably at bedtime or eight hours before washing) to all affected nails with the applicator brush provided. If possible, It should be applied to the underside of the nail and to the skin beneath it. The nail lacquer should be allowed to dry approximately 30 seconds before putting on socks or stockings
- Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer should be applied daily over the previous coat
- Once a week. Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer should be removed with an alcohol pad (nail polish remover). Using scissors, clippers, or nail files, the damaged nail should be removed as much as possible.
- This cycle (steps 2 through 4) should be repeated throughout the duration of therapy (6 months to 48 weeks).
Clinail Nail Lacquer (Amorolfine 5% W/V)
- Nail damage
- Nail discolouration
- Fragile or brittle nails
- Feeling like your skin is burning
- Serious allergic reaction, showing symptoms such as difficulty breathing, severe skin rash, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you experience this, stop use and seek immediate medical help
- Allergic reaction, e.g. skin redness, itching, hives, blistering, allergic skin reactions
Level-K Oral Powder
Indicated for the treatment of hyperkalemia. (Hyperkalemia is mainly caused by Acute or Chronic Kidney Disease. Other causes may include Liver failure, Adrenal insufficiency, Use of certain drugs like ARB, ACE inhibitors, Beta blockers or Excessive use of Potassium supplements.)