D-Film Solution 15ml
Fast ShippingReceive products in amazing time
Easy ReturnsReturn policy that lets you shop at ease
Always AuthenticWe only sell 100% authentic products
Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
Unscrew bottle cap and with the help of brush applicator, apply to the affected areas. ‘Before starting to use this topical solution, unscrew the fitted cap, discard it. Carefully remove the plug away from your body to avoid splashing into eyes/ face and discard it, replace with the brush applicator cap provided in
the sealed polybag given in the carton. This topical solution should be applied to the affected areas once daily, according to the following instructions:
- Soak affected site in hot water for five minutes.
- Rub surface carefully with pumice stone or emeryboard to remove any hard skin. Dry with your own towel.
- Apply this topical solution using the brush applicator supplied, taking care to avoid contact with normal skin.
- Allow to dry thoroughly and cover with plaster if lesion is large or on the foot to help penetration of active ingredients.
- Continue treatment once daily until the lesion is completely cleared and the ridge lines of the skin have been restored or when the corn can be removed.
- The usual treatment period is 6 to 12 weeks.