Feelfree Vaginal Gel
Fast ShippingReceive products in amazing time
Easy ReturnsReturn policy that lets you shop at ease
Always AuthenticWe only sell 100% authentic products
Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
To use the lactic acid, citric acid, and potassium bitartrate vaginal gel, follow these steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before opening the foil pouch.
- Remove the pre-filled applicator and plunger rod from the foil pouch.
- Slowly insert the plunger rod into the pre-filled applicator. Push until you feel the tip of the plunger rod connect to the inside of the pre-filled applicator.
- Do not push hard or continue to push after the tip of the plunger rod connects to the inside of the pre-filled applicator as it could cause the gel to go into the pink cap. Use a new pre-filled applicator if the gel enters the pink cap.
- After the plunger rod is connected to the pre-filled applicator, remove the pink cap from the pre-filled applicator. The extra space between the gel and the end of the pre-filled applicator is normal.
- Hold the pre-filled applicator at the grooved area closest to the plunger rod. Gently insert the pre-filled applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go while you continue to hold the plunger rod. You can do this while sitting with your knees apart, lying on your back with your knees bent, or while standing with your feet apart or knees bent.
- While the pre-filled applicator is inserted in your vagina, use your index finger to push the plunger rod down until it stops to ensure that you receive the entire dose. It is normal for a small amount of gel to be left in the applicator.
- Gently remove the plunger rod and pre-filled applicator from the vagina. Discard the used pre-filled applicator and cap in the trash.